(California Death Penalty Procedure Regulation Initiative--Speed Up Executions)
"Though I was once California’s biggest proponent of the death penalty, I now feel compelled to admit the policy is destructive to our great state…It’s an extreme expense to taxpayers, does not make our communities safer and fails to deliver the justice it promised.” –Ron Briggs, Author and Proponent of California’s Death Penalty Imitative
We’re voting for innocent people to prove their innocence, and for criminals to stop costing us money.
- California Democratic Party
- Amnesty International USA
- American Civil Liberties Union of California
- California Attorney’s for Criminal Justice
- California Public Defenders Association